over 9 years ago
Participants, the deadline for the Clinical Trial Visualization Redesign is in one week! All submissions must be entered by October 2, 2013 at 5 p.m. EDT.
Below is a handy checklist to help you wrap up your submission:
- Did you re-read the Required Sections and Fields document and double-check that your design addresses each of the necessary items?
- Did you describe your design in your text description and explain how it makes clinical trial information more patient-centric?
- Did you upload at least one image or screenshot of your design to the “images” field on the submission form?
- Did you upload a ZIP file that contains every image uploaded to the “images” field? Double check that the files match up.
- Did you choose your submitter type (individual, team or organization)?
- Did you read through the Official Rules and Discussion Board questions one last time?
Did you answer yes to all of these questions? Then you’re all set to enter your awesome submission!
Note: For those who have created demo videos of their designs, we recently added an optional field to the submission form allowing you to include a link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo.
Interested in created a video, but not sure where to start? Check out our screencasting tips.
As always, we’re here to help. If you have any questions about the challenge, post on the Discussion Forum or shoot us an email at email@example.com with “CT Design” in the subject line.
Happy designing! You’re almost finished!